- Blood and other matter discharged from the uterus at menstruation
- Mense (lit. “People”) is an Afrikaans edition of People magazine published by Caxton Magazines in South Africa.
- The time of menstruation
- menstruation: the monthly discharge of blood from the uterus of nonpregnant women from puberty to menopause; “the women were sickly and subject to excessive menstruation”; “a woman does not take the gout unless her menses be stopped”–Hippocrates; “the semen begins to appear in males and to be
- The menstrual cycle is a series of physiological changes that can occur in fertile females. Overt menstruation (where there is blood flow from the uterus through the vagina) occurs primarily in humans and close evolutionary relatives such as chimpanzees.
- A photo finish
- A photograph
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Médias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- A young or relatively young woman
- a young woman; “a young lady of 18”
- A person’s daughter, esp. a young one
- female child: a youthful female person; “the baby was a girl”; “the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle”
- daughter: a female human offspring; “her daughter cared for her in her old age”
- A female child
girl menses photo – Girl Having
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark colors and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Aunt Flow? Uncle TOM?
chitral photos with caption
girl menses photo
Karen Gravelle and her fifteen-year-old niece, Jennifer Gravelle, have written a down-to-earth and practical book that answers any questions you might have about your period, from what it is and what it feels like, to how to choose pads and tampons, to how to talk to your parents about it. The Period Book will help guide you through all the physical, emotional, and social changes that come with your period, as well as related issues like dealing with pimples, mood swings, and new expectations from friends and family. Debbie Palen’s funny and sympathetic cartoons ease the confusion and exasperation you might feel, and celebrate the new sense of power and maturity that your period can bring. Perfect for sharing, The Period Book is a trusty friend that can help you feel happy and confident about this new phase of your life.
Called “warm and positive” by Booklist, this user-friendly book about menstruation and puberty doesn’t just give the facts, ma’am: it addresses many private worries that girls may have a hard time talking about and offers truly practical tips that most girls have had to figure out for themselves — the hard way. Light-hearted cartoon illustrations help keep the tone sympathetic and upbeat.